Director of Product Excellence
Have we got a job for you?!
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We’re looking for a leader who will be an individual contributor responsible for designing, creating, and institutionalizing an infrastructure that enables best-in-class product management practices at Company. Key responsibilities include the deployment of a common product management framework & activity set, establishing aligned ways of working across business groups & driving increased accountability and performance in product management function.
What’s the job?
Product Management Framework
- Create, implement, and standardize a best practice methodology for critical product management activities across Company
- Design & deploy common set of tools, artifacts to support product management framework
- Support product management framework implementation with necessary training, on-boarding and governance processes
Training & Development
- Build corporate-level competence model for product management that informs role definition, development opportunities and career paths
- Design & implement 360° development plan for product managers – reflecting on the job learning, mentoring and targeted competency based-training
- Build formal knowledge-sharing tool-set and processes to ensure best practices are instilled and shared for continuous improvement
Alignment & Governance
- Implement governance and alignment model to measure & drive continuous improvement in product management performance across organization
- Manage & review alignment gates to ensure product managers manage portfolios at holistic level (recognizing and reflecting critical dependencies elsewhere in organization)
- Design, deploy and manage corporate-wide RACI for key product related disciplines e.g. Product Manager & Product Owner roles – ensuring roles/activities are implemented in line consistently with Product Management framework model
- Define performance management KPI for product management to measure competence effectiveness
- Provide input into product management accountability models, including P&L/financial measurement approaches
- Ensure product management resources understand lifecycle concepts and total cost – reflecting all potential dependencies in their respective portfolio e.g. third-party costs, component level costs
- Partner with Portfolio Management function to ensure corporate level investments are consistent with business strategy
- Identify portfolio optimization opportunities – critically analyzing cross-portfolio conflicts & recommend resolutions
- 5+ years of experience in leadership in Program Management or Program working with Product
- Proven knowledge and practical experience in product management processes
- Proven track record in product management (esp. in software, technology space)- advantage
- Excellent oral presentation skills incl. the ability to simplify complex thoughts/ideas
- Proven ability to interface and manage with all levels of an organization
- Solid track record of product management skills and experience for automotive and/or high technology environments