Workiz is hiring a Senior Product Director, to lead our team of an outstanding team of product managers and product designers.
You will be responsible for the development of our current products as well as for the creation of new ones for our service pros (our users), lead the product planning and execution all through the life cycle of the business across all products in our platform and report directly to our Chief Product and founder.
What makes Workiz unique?
This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit, and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. We are a leading SaaS company for the field service industry, one of the most recession-proof and lucrative industries today.
Workiz is located in the heart of Tel Aviv, just a short walk from the Hashalom train station. Our open-space offices can accommodate our 100+ employees and when we are not hard at work, you can find us relaxing with a cup of coffee on the balcony or surfing the TLV beaches. Workiz recognizes you have a life outside the office, our workweek is flexible and hybrid, but you won’t want to miss happy hour!
So, What Will You Be Doing All Day?
- Lead the Product group, supervising and mentoring the teams to build world-class product best practices.
- Hiring new product managers and designers to grow our team.
- Lead the strategy and execution by collaborating closely with Design, Engineering, User Research, and marketing teams to shape a customer-focused product
- Research our verticals, user base, and competition to envision a winning product-market fit.
- Own the product line life cycle: developing, defining, and overseeing the product’s roadmap and managing it as required for the purpose of meeting deliverables for the business
- Own the existing development backlog and prioritize it as determined by the business, stakeholders, and market needs
- Own customer relations: responsible for engaging extensively with our users in order to gain first-hand insight into the user experience and needs of our product
- Secure stakeholder buy-in for the product vision and roadmap.
Ideally, We’re Looking For
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of product managers
- 5+ years of B2B product management experience in a SaaS company
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills working in a cross-functional nature that demands constant interactions and deliberations with other departmental directors
- Significant experience in working closely with R&D and product marketing teams on product execution, transforming user needs to product capabilities and build up plan
- Significant experience working with US based businesses and understanding their flows, usage and personas.
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities
Hiring Process With Us
At Workiz, we aim to complete our hiring processes at lightning speed, keeping the time between when we receive your CV until you (hopefully) sign with us super short, communicative and transparent.
Why You’ll Love Being a Workizer
- You’ll actually love the product you work with and the people too:)
- Excellent benefits
- Team players. Rockstars without the ego. Fast learners that work hard and get S*** done.
- There is no such thing as a bad idea
- 40% female %60 male
- You can grow your career in any direction you choose
- Diversity isn’t just a buzzword
- We know how to have fun! Join our surf club, ping pong tournaments, and other spontaneous activities. Oh, and we throw some killer parties.
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.