HiredScore brings deeply integrated big data and AI solutions to the global Fortune 500. By leveraging data from companies' Human Resources Data ecosystem, HiredScore enables to automate and augment the hiring process, enriching recruiters' decisions with smart insights, recommendations and candidate prioritization grades using NLP and Machine Learning algorithms.
HiredScore's Artificial Intelligence Engine uses past company hiring data, global hiring data, and other data sources including labor market data, employee performance data, and CRM data, to revolutionize the end-to-end recruiting workflow as well as integrate seamlessly with other HR Systems such as chatbots, assessment tests, video interviews, and other automation tools. HiredScore's mission is to bring data science into the Human Resources domain.
We are looking for a Director of Product Management to manage a growing product team and oversee the product roadmap of our high-growth Artificial Intelligence technology company in the People Sciences industry. This is a senior management position that requires creativity, analysis, and the ability to drive collaboration across the company and be responsible for nurturing and growing the best-in-class Product team in a B2B SaaS company. The right person for us is a true team player, genuinely passionate about building a high-performing scalable, and well-optimized team and is all about empowering their employees. A high understanding of growth and working with executive leadership is required. This Position will be reporting to the Company’s VP of Product.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of product managers.
- Help Define and Deliver on HiredScore’s roadmap and growing product line.
- Maintain close relationships with our customers and conduct ongoing user and market research.
- Track product KPIs and usage data, to drive product decisions.
- Work cross-team to ensure efficient delivery of high-quality products.
- Align the sales, R&D and product teams around a unified vision and goals.
- Influence both external customers and internal product and R&D teams through written, interpersonal, and presentation skills along with the ability to handle multiple product agendas concurrently and drive results in cross-group/team projects.
- Work with marketing, Delivery and customer-facing groups to bring new and significant capabilities to the market and gather feedback for product use and new capabilities.
- 8+ years of experience in product management building enterprise-grade B2B SaaS software products.
- Proven experience in managing a team of product managers.
- Experience within a start-up environment, ability to work in a fast pace environment. Demonstrated ability to build and scale a SaaS platform, developing and bringing to market new software products.
- Knowledge of data analytics and data-driven product optimization.
- Development background and/or strong technical background are a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proactive, excellent interpersonal skills, creative, team player, analytical, results-driven.
- Fluent English is a must.