Skyline AI has recently been acquired by JLL (NYSE: JLL), a Fortune 500 company who is a market leader in the real estate services space.
Our mission is to boost the company’s large brokerage business line (thousands of brokers worldwide, multi-billion dollar annual revenue) by making commercial real estate transactions more data driven and technological. With the resources and global reach of JLL, we are realistically set up to change the entire industry!
We are looking for an entrepreneurial product leader to grow and lead our product team and product suite. Our offices are in Tel-Aviv and we employ a hybrid work from home model.
- Ideal playground for a product lead – our mandate is broad and ripe with opportunities for impact. We have all the resources necessary, and the biggest challenge we have now is yours – ensuring we focus on the right direction and deliver effectively.
- Right timing - we are just starting our next phase of growth, so whoever joins us now will grow with us and help accelerating our impact on the business.
- Best of both worlds - we are a small site (30 people) and we operate as we did when we were a startup, but now with the power and resources of a global Fortune 500 company.
- Empowered team – our superstar development team is impact-driven and highly involved in the product. You won’t get a “just write me a spec” attitude here!
- Leading the Capital Markets Quants product suite, which currently consists of two products, and is expected to grow as the Quants initiative gains traction with the business
- Directly managing the Quants product team - organizing and prioritizing work, recruiting, mentoring and developing team members, methodologies and processes
- Leading product strategy and ensuring the business, our team, peers, and other stakeholders across the organization are aligned.
- Coordinating our short- and long-term execution cycles with your peers in the data science and development teams, mainly located in Tel Aviv and Madrid
- Driving our discovery efforts with our business clients and their leaders
- Defining and coordinating the relationships between the Quants product suite and other related product suites (CRM, Deal Marketing, Valuations, etc.)
- Coordinating with clients and peers from across the globe – San Francisco, Madrid, Dallas, Chicago, London, and Singapore to name a few.
- 3+ years in product leadership positions (managing teams of product managers).
- Leadership capabilities – able to motivate to action the many different personas in the organization · A proven track record of delivering impactful products.
- Experience leading product vision and strategy, and ability to communicate and defend that strategy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Writing, presentation, and communication skills in English.
- Analytical mindset – defining and tracking metrics, backing up decisions with data.
- Ability to quickly master the commercial real estate domain and hold your ground in professional conversations with the world’s top players in the industry.
- Experience in the data and analytics field – big advantage.
- Technology background - advantage.
- Entrepreneurial experience - advantage.
- Experience in SaaS UI/UX - advantage.