- Published: December 12, 2021
LEAD OUR TALENT STRATEGY AND PEOPLE PROGRAMS FOR ISRAEL
The People Team has helped scale Sisense from an ambitious start-up to the fastest growing Business Intelligence company in the world. Our mission is to help Sisensers’ do their best work.
As our Director of People you will manage a team of 2-3 people partners and have overall responsibility to lead our Tel Aviv site of about 200 Siseners. Our people will look to your leadership and mentorship in helping achieve career and company growth. You will engage closely with local, site-level management to help drive support of the business by delivering various initiatives. You will also partner across a broad spectrum of HR disciplines including employee relations, talent & development, total rewards, diversity & inclusion, and talent acquisition
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR PEOPLE TEAM:
This role reports to our VP of Global People. She has vast experience in organizational design and operational efficiency. She joined Sisense to evolve our end-to-end people strategy and she is heavily invested in ensuring your success leads to company growth.
You’ll also be surrounded by a team that loves what they do and recognizes the enormous responsibility that they have - with every hire we bring into the company and every employee we develop we are changing the lives of our employees and helping Sisense grow. This position will afford you an opportunity to scale programs regionally and also influence our broader people strategy.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30…
- You’ll have met with key leaders to learn more about their organization, their projects/deliverables, and their team structures.
- You’ll shadow Talent Acquisition Partners on the team to learn how they pitch the company and understand our recruitment process.
- You’ll start to understand the regional dynamics and communicate business recommendations to your leadership team.
- You’ll begin to work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
By Day 60…
- You’ll partner with people managers at all levels with their growth and development to help them become more effective leaders and managers
- You’ve started to extract insights from our engagement survey data as well as reports from our Sisense dashboards and HRIS reports.
- You’re regularly reviewing reports and insights with the People Team and your executive partners to further refine the people programs and drive positive business results.
By Day 90…
- You’ll iterate on our programs because we’re always looking at how we can recruit and retain better and more efficiently.
- You’ll become the trusted adviser to the Engineering leadership team by driving business outcomes.
- You’ll prepare to present your initial observations of recruitment, talent development, employee engagement at your QBR.
- You’ve developed and delivered a strong, structured, and scalable people processes and strategy that aligns with the overall company goals.
- You’ve successfully built and managed global people ops teams.
- You’ve coached people partners on resolving employee relations matters.
- You’ve displayed a strong work ethic, sense of urgency, adaptability, and ability to prioritize.
- Your hiring managers see you as an integral part of their team. They know to come to you with people driven initiatives.
- You’ve received numerous accolades from your candidates, your hiring managers, your direct reports and your executive team.
- You’ve owned the employer brand at previous employers and can demonstrate how you’ve influenced the brand’s evolution
- You've been an advocate for diversity and inclusion and understand how its a competitive business advantage
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN SISENSE:
We live our values. We care about each other, the technology we create, and the customers we support. We know we’re constantly learning and improving, and look forward to sharing insights and techniques with each other.
We have interesting customers. We support the Red Cross with dashboards about supplies, help a suicide prevention hotline with SQL+Python ML analysis, and enable Tinder to make better matches.
We are our own customers. We’re heavy users of the features we build and have an intuitive understanding of what makes data teams so special and successful.
“You have unlimited questions remaining” is core to our team’s philosophy. We are excited about learning and sharing together, and work hard to make sure that everyone is set up for success.
We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
We’re onboarding rapidly! We have over 800 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.