The Director of Growth will work closely with our VP Growth and other stakeholders to ensure quality execution is achieved within the organization. You’ll collaborate with managers and company leads, running points on day-to-day operations, projects, and processes. You’ll help keep track of important KPIs, as well as serve as an immediate and highly available first responder for everything from personnel issues to production challenges and general emergencies.
The Director of Growth will be expected to drive both tactical and strategic initiatives while building strong relationships within the Growth organization through regular meetings, check-ins, and one-on-ones.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter and a fast learner who possesses a deep understanding of growth and marketing principles. He or she is an execution powerhouse with analytic expertise, a data-driven mindset, strong communication skills, and high EQ.
- At least 8 years of experience in a high-tech startup environment (background at a hyper-growth company is an advantage)
- Minimum 5 years of experience overseeing a team of 15+ in a company larger than 100 employees is a MUST
- At least 4 years of growth and marketing experience
- Adept at solving problems using data, research, and outside-the-box thinking
- Trustworthy, reliable, highly available, and ego-free
- Strong communicator, with written and verbal fluency in English
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious—eager to dive into any area of the business, examine the big picture, and identify opportunities and issues
- A get-shit-done attitude and a talent for making things happen in a scrappy and efficient way, no matter the resources at hand
- Solid project management skills, with impeccable attention to detail and an ability to multi-task while remaining extremely organized
- Exceptional EQ with a natural ability to read people, act as a sounding board for others, and provide open and honest feedback
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters, homeowners, car, pet, and life insurance insurance in the United States, contents and liability insurance in Germany and the Netherlands, and renters insurance in France. We’re powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics, and driven by social good.
A Certified B-Corp, Lemonade donates unused premiums to nonprofits selected by its community as part of our annual Giveback program. We incorporate our values into everything we do—from our business model to our office culture.~