Riverside empowers creators and businesses to create high-quality audio and video content. Since launching, we have experienced rapid growth and are trusted by individual creators and companies such as Spotify, NY Times, NBC, CNN, and iHeartMedia.
We are looking for a growth marketing leader to join our Marketing team. This role combines strategy and hands-on execution, where you’ll be responsible for driving (i) self-serve revenue via PLG and (ii) pipeline creation for our sales-assisted motion.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the customer acquisition, retention, and monetization strategy.
- Drive self-serve revenue and pipeline creation through inbound marketing activities, leveraging a diverse set of channels and tactics, expert in end-to-end campaign development, execution, and measurement.
- Own the data reporting for key demand metrics across funnels and growth loops, and extract insights to make data-informed decisions to (i) optimize ongoing initiatives and (ii) identify and formulate new experiments to run.
- Launch segment marketing campaigns to effectively reach prospects and customers.
- Identify revenue opportunities and act on them (i.e., new use cases, restructured partnerships, new features, or reimagined audience segments).
- Collaborate with our product marketing and creative teams to inform the targeting and messaging of new campaigns.
- Partner with product, sales and customer support teams to improve engagement and conversion metrics throughout the marketing funnel and across multiple channels.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of growth marketing experience, with B2C2B and B2B SaaS experience
- You have owned and scaled revenue as the primary KPI
- Experience driving revenue through paid and non-paid marketing channels
- Analytical and creative problem-solver
- Strong communicator (verbal and written) with a solid understanding of creative, content, and community
- You are a demanding leader that understands hyper-growth and is not afraid to set aggressive goals
Values that help you succeed at Riverside:
- Hungry, passionate, and deeply curious
- Bias towards action
- Independent, self-starter
- Entrepreneurial spirit–do what’s best for the company at any time
- Highly rigorous and stay close to the details
- Experience with a PLG and sales-assisted motion for a prosumer company
- Hands-on experience with HubSpot, Webflow, Amplitude
- Worked in the audio/video/media industry