Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Director of Growth Marketing? We’re glad you asked!
Taboola is looking for a senior business leader who will lead Taboola’s growth marketing team and strategy, aiming at scaling and driving new advertisers and revenue into Taboola. This individual will lead a local team of multidisciplinary digital marketers from different fields of digital marketing such as paid media, SEO, Content Marketing, CRO, marketing automation, data and analytics and more.
The Director of Growth Marketing will spearhead our global growth in this critical sector by leading his team as well as collaborating with many different groups across Taboola, and finding new opportunities that can facilitate growth. They will look for new channels, new markets and new platforms as well as continuously work on improving the whole customer experience and removing potential bottlenecks.
This individual will drive Taboola’s inbound business and be in-charge of a multi-million dollar marketing budget along with clear business commitments.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Drive short and long term revenue growth by leading Taboola’s advertiser acquisition team.
- Lead and manage a team of senior, autonomous multidisciplinary digital marketers - strategy setting, budget planning, goals setting, removing roadblocks, building career paths and personal growth for team-members etc.
- Lead and co-lead cross company strategic projects related to product, funnel improvement, improving business visibility, marketing and sales handshake etc.
- Closely collaborate with other groups and group leaders in Taboola (sales leaders, ops teams, BI, product, finance, corporate marketing) to create a unified, frictionless and optimal user journey
- Act as an internal advocate for the Growth Marketing team with all relevant Taboola stakeholders to make sure Taboola is providing effective, timely solutions and support
- Build and lead tight collaboration and handshakes with Growth Sales and Growth Account Management.
- Enhancing and promoting online and performance marketing understanding across the company by utilizing the unique skill set and experience of the team and its alignment with Taboola’s target audiences and value proposition.
- 3+ years of experience leading and managing people from different aspects of the digital performance marketing ecosystem
- 6+ years of experience with different aspects of the digital performance marketing ecosystem
- Past experience in B2B and global businesses, Adtech is an advantage
- Proven ability to set and track business metrics and additional KPIs
- Extremely data driven, process and result oriented
- Proven experience in managing and growing large scale performance operations
- Native level English speaker
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola, they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.