Our amazing finance team is growing and we׳re looking for a Director of Finance to join us! The finance team is responsible for all aspects from ensuring that we are compliant with all tax regulations and business obligations, through planning ahead and enabling the infrastructure needed to provide the company & extensive growth. This is a key role that will require leading our Accounting & Bookkeeping teams, as well as tight collaboration with different stakeholders in the company.
About The Role:
- Enhance monthly & quarterly reports and financial controls over financial reporting
- Leading work with the group external auditor on audit and ad hoc projects
- Provide leadership, direction, and management of the accounting and bookkeeping teams.
- Work closely with the tax and treasury managers to ensure that all regulatory and compliance requirements are met.
- Implement policies, procedures, and processes to support the company’s scale.
- Assessing, managing, and minimizing risk.
- Drive continuous improvement in the company’s financial environment, both from a control and efficiency perspective.
- At least 10+ years of relevant professional experience in finance/accounting
- At least 4 years of managerial experience as a Director of finance in a public company.
- Managed multiple teams and team leads. Managed managers who supervise employees of the Accounting department. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the department.
- CPA with bachelor’s degree in accounting, with Big 4 experience
- Experience working with Priority / NetSuite ERP systems
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized, detail-oriented, and mindful of deadlines
- Efficient and creative problem-solver, comfortable with ambiguity, complexity, and nuance
- Ability to work independently, self-learn and to adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Able to take ownership of fast-paced projects with rapidly shifting priorities, managing them through to completion with patience, flexibility, and passion
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, and highest level of integrity
- Excellent English – writing and verbal skills