- Published: January 26, 2022
Incredibuild, the world leader in software acceleration, is looking for Director of Customer Success to join our Customer success department. With its unique process virtualization technology, Incredibuild has become the de-facto standard solution for code-build, test execution, and game development acceleration. Join us to impact the daily lives of our customers, over 200,000 developers at tech giants like Microsoft, Samsung, Amazon, Citi, Nintendo, and many more!
We are looking for a Director of Customer Success to lead our CSM team. As the CSM Director you'll be expected to use your skills and technical orientation to ensure the retention of existing IB customers, the onboarding of new ones, and the growth of the entire portfolio revenue value. If you are someone who is deeply familiar with the developer’s development cycle and eco system we have the perfect opportunity for you!
What You'll Do:
- Lead and continuously build a global team of supreme customer success managers.
- Increase renewal rates and develop play book to fight churn.
- Develop the customer success offering and value proposition.
- Expand the company’s revenue by identifying cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Align with sales around cross- sells and upsell processes.
- Ensure longer lifetime value through product adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Drive the advocacy and reference programs.
- Map the customers journey, while defining and practicing the playbook for each touch point.
- Maintain the customers health criteria and pursue healthy portfolio
- Push for company-wide culture of Customer Success.
- Work in close alignment with Marketing, product, sales, R&D and other interfaces to drive customer needs.
- 5+ years of experience in leading global teams and customer-facing organizations
- Experience working with Enterprise clients
- Strong technical orientation, mainly in the development world
- Experience with technical oriented products as a customer success lead
- Proven track record of driving growth in previous organizations
- Combined background of post-sale and sales experience- advantage
- Passionate about working with customers
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented
- Lead by Example and hands-on orientation
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Availability to work Monday to Friday