Kaltura’s mission is to power any video experience for any organization. Kaltura is the video experience cloud, powering communication, collaboration, learning, and entertainment. Kaltura’s products are used by over 1,000 global enterprises, media companies, service providers, and educational institutions, engaging more than a hundred million viewers at home, at work, and at school.
Our core values are openness, flexibility, and collaboration.We like to think of ourselves as a cool, fun, and talented group of professionals looking to create cutting-edge technology. Kaltura is a fast-paced environment where standards are high, and initiative is always encouraged.
Kaltura has over 700 employees worldwide with offices in New York, London, Singapore, and Tel Aviv. We are growing rapidly and have many exciting open positions all over the world.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements below - that's okay, nobody's perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just a list of skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.
Kaltura is looking for a brilliant Content Marketer, a master storyteller, to join our Demand Generation team. You’ll create a wide range of edu-training content designed to wow Kaltura’s B2B buyers – from thought leadership to demand gen campaigns and everything in between.This role is an individual contributor role reporting to our Director of Growth Marketing and will have a direct impact on our demand gen results and brand-building strategy.
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding and hands-on experience in creating and running effective campaigns for B2B SaaS companies.
What you will be doing
- This position will report to the Sr. director of digital marketing
- Your primary focus will be growing pipeline and brand awareness to support our Enterprise and Education sales teams, globally.
- You will be owning the company webinars (include execution)
- You. Love. Words. Writing them, specifically. You’ll use your stellar writing skills to support various content pieces including webinars and virtual events, blog posts, landing pages, email campaigns, social media, and more.
- Content is your first love, and building a pipeline is your second. You love the creativity of producing content that’s relevant and insightful, but you’re also curious and use data to continuously improve the impact of content
- building the content strategy according to the company's goals and needs
- You prefer to win as a team. You will be working hand in hand with the rest of the Demand Generation team to create mind-blowing campaigns that drive results.
- 5+ years of experience writing in the B2B space
- working and monitoring also content writers freelancers
- Experience working in B2B technology, preferably SaaS
- Top-notch, world-class writing, and copy-editing skills (be prepared to share writing samples)
- Strategic thinker: you challenge conventional wisdom and are eager to reinvent modern marketing tactics
- Some juggling is required – the ability to balance multiple projects at once is key.
- Excellent language and grammar skills. You know MLA but also break the rules.
- Preferred, not required: Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing
- Native English speaker and writer