accessiBe is the market leader in web accessibility that makes websites accessible to people with disabilities. accessiBe is more than a workplace, it’s a passion. Each day you’re surrounded by people who share the same goal and values, who work passionately to break down accessibility barriers. We care about all people, regardless of ability. We hire people that are determined to succeed and who are not afraid of rapid change. Our core values showcase who we are and we strive to focus on excellence and sincerity.
We are looking for a creative and ambitious
who will lead our brand department, working side by side with our Growth team. You will work closely with teams across the organization to craft and communicate a compelling and intuitive presentation of our company across all channels.
Want to make a real impact? Click here and find out how!
Click here to learn more about accessiBe's #companyculture
What you'll be doing:
- Define and manage the brand communication strategy
- Create, execute, and manage brand-driven programs and campaigns
- Establish and maintain departments budgets
- Create and define the brand guidelines of the organization
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, and video
- Plan and budget for PR events, programs, and initiatives
- Community - Develop, lead and nurture our community, including NPOs, associations, and community-driven events.
- PR - Thought leadership, business events, and leading the brand's digital footprint
- Lead accessiBe’s content management and creation, including content guidelines, editing, QA, and content collaterals.
- Lead the social channels, engagement, and sentiment monitoring
- Manage our Partnerships Ecosystem for disability-focused nonprofits to increase our reach and engagement whilst building an engaged community
- Negotiating and closing speaking opportunities to promote our brand
- At least 7 years of experience in brand management.
- At least 3+ years of experience in managing a team.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- A creative thinker who can execute big ideas independently
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Native English speaker