WeissBeerger is a tech company focused on creating innovative big data solutions for the food, beverage, and retail industries. After its acquisition by Anheuser-Busch InBev (BUD), WeissBeerger became the analytics and innovation arm of the world's largest brewery.
We seek for a super creative, experienced and curious Director of Analytics to join our team and lead our main product with a significant impact on our success.
What will you do?
As the Director of Analytics in Weissbeerger, you will be a cross-functional leader that oversees:
- Product analytics - understand and perfect the performance of our products
- Business analytics - develop data driven use cases & logic in key product features
This position will report to the Chief Analytics Officer, and work closely with Weissbeerger's executive team.
As a professional leader, your team will be in charge of:
- Building and enhancing the product's analytics framework: drive vision, strategy & execution of the product analytics roadmap that directly unlocks insights and actions for the product roadmap & backlog
- Developing AB test strategies for different features and content, drive conclusions on user engagement, and deliver value
- Inventing and developing data driven logic and insights to be embedded in the product's features.
- Running simulations to understand product implications.
- Understanding the impact of our product on consumers' growth and execute a “Value for Money” project with the finance team.
- Running ad-hoc analysis for the executive team, driving conclusions and presenting results.
As a manager you will:
- Work with cross-functional leaders in product, finance, commercial & engineering teams to create a connected vision of analytics
- Guide, mentor and manage the existing data team: regular feedback, monitor deliverables, enforce best practices and tools, build and grow the team and its capabilities, build the team's professional path & requirements.
- Create plans and manage them rigorously with the data team
- Work with the executive team to prepare monthly board decks, be responsible for the analytical story
- Work with your peers' directors and the executive team to plan our data strategy
- 4-5 years of experience in a product analytics role with a proven track record of increasing responsibility, accountability, and leadership
- Experience in managing a team and working with peers from product, engineering and data science
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or a similar field
- Experience in statistical analysis, data modeling, and AB testing. As well as, generating data driven logic using statistical models.
- Proven ability to drive analysts towards best practices and repeatable frameworks
- Hands-on experience with SQL & BI tools, proven ability to work within AWS environment. Familiarity with python, pandas and Jupyter
- Ability to be both a visionary and in the weeds when needed. Lead by example!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to breakdown complex analytics into short and easy reading analytical story
- Ability to organize multiple priorities simultaneously and still consistently meet deadlines