SodaStream is looking for a Digital Marketing campaign manager to join their growing e-commerce team, with the goal of improving results, increasing revenue and helping to grow the fastest growing business within the company. We’re a startup within SodaStream and we’re building a dream team that will shape and execute the company’s global e-commerce vision. You will be responsible for day to day management of search, video and social channels and will also be tasked with expanding to additional media platforms.
● Managing a large scale marketing budget on multiple media channels and social platforms.
● Setup, implement & track large scale PPC campaigns across multiple countries.
● Working with key stakeholders to define business goals.
● Analyzing & monitoring performance data on a daily basis and optimizing the activity according to the KPI.
● Understanding the customer funnel, analyzing it and optimizing campaigns to perform best accordingly.
● Stay ahead of the industry in terms of new tools, technologies and best practices.
● Bring innovative ideas and discover new opportunities.
● Implementing innovative campaign management techniques to maximize campaign performance.
● 2-3 years’ experience with Google Ads: search, display and youtube, Facebook, Google DV360, taboola, outbrain &, twitter campaigns - must
● Experience managing large media budgets and hitting monthly goals for spend, revenue and key performance metrics - must
● Google Analytics expert with great analytical skills
● Experience with A/B testing and optimization
● Both a team player and a self-motivated & independent person with a positive attitude
● Native English Speaker/ Mother-tongue Level, both verbal and written
● Independent and fast learning with attention to details