TLDR - What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to play a key role in defining the roadmap and lead ideation, execution, and prioritization to launch product improvements every week. With a clear understanding of our business strategy and market differentiation, you will work closely with our UX, Backend, and Frontend teams to deliver new product capabilities on behalf of our customers.
An ideal candidate is obsessed with delivering the most customer-centric experience, is comfortable sharing their vision with the leadership team, is willing to roll up their sleeves, and works closely with engineering teams to dive deep into details to make ideas into reality.
Roles and responsibilities
- Conduct user and market research - including working with customers to understand their needs.
- Define metrics and analyze data on usage and business performance.
- Design new features, define the scope, and deliver value rapidly.
- Manage the product development process end-to-end, from conception through design, release, and future iterations.
- Write product plans, detailed requirements, and user stories.
- Collaborate with UX designers to develop use cases and user flows.
- Be a trusted business partner to the engineering team and serve as a strategic advisor for all technical and business-related matters related to the product.
- Communicate roadmaps, priorities, and decisions across the entire organization.
- Analyze the competitive landscape and collaborate with sales and marketing to evangelize product releases, build highly compelling and evidence-based competitive positioning content.
- 3+ years of product management experience (of which at least 2 in security organizations).
- Experience working with cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced startup environment and scale to accommodate rapid growth.
- Good eye for design, UI / UX.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.