- Published: September 1, 2021
Landa seeks a color specialist and workflow expert (Digital Front End) to join its R&D department and support the business in achieving its strategic objective. The role requires a unique client service approach and serving as the main point of contact for pre-assigned accounts.
The job requires a commitment to flights to customer sites in the volume of up to 40%.
· Assimilate working methods at customers’ sites.
· Perform color profiles in the client environment.
· Conduct color matches between OFFSET and digital machines.
· Work with the pre-printing at customer sites.
· Modify PDF files.
· Check functions and features in the DFE interface.
· Education in the field of printing.
· Previous technical experience of at least 3 years working in a pre-printing environment.
· Experience working with customers and various interfaces – an advantage.
· Knowledge and experience in the field of graphic design (Pre-printing) – an advantage.
· Familiarity with Digital Front End (DFE) - EFI type interface.
· Familiarity with color standards (GRACOOL, FOGRA)
· Knowledge of new updated systems and coordinating between them and the DFE.
· Computer skills - WINDOWS, OFFICE
· Strong service orientation
· Motivated and willing to learn new systems
· Proactive with a hands-on approach
· "Can do" approach using established technical policies and procedures to effectively handle customer issues
· Independent and self-reliant
· Ability to drive problems into effective solutions
· Excellent communication skills in both Hebrew and English. Additional languages – an advantage