Minute Media is a leading global content and technology company. We create authentic stories from diverse perspectives across our portfolio of content brands, which include The Players' Tribune, FanSided, 90min, DBLTAP, Mental Floss and The Big Lead. We also power the creation, distribution, and consumption of digital, multimedia content for creators, publishers and commercial partners through our proprietary technology platform, Voltax. As of March 2021, Minute Media holds the #1 spot in Comscore’s U.S. sports video rankings and #3 in U.S. sports reach.
We are looking for a talented DevSecOps Engineer to play a key role in scaling our video and digital “Publishing as a Service” products. You will be responsible for supporting the engineering teams by providing and integrating both existing and new cloud infrastructure with security at the forefront. You will be working collaboratively with the rest of the DevOps team on infrastructure architecture and continually improving development processes.
This is an exciting and influential position for a professional who enjoys problem-solving, clean and consistent infrastructure, and is not afraid to bring new ideas to the table.
- Working closely with our engineering teams to understand their product requirements and how they build/test/deploy their software applications
- Work with our AWS/Kubernetes stack to support engineers’ applications using tools like Terraform, Helm, etc.
- Develop security best practices and oversee implementation
- Iterating on on our CI/CD pipelines to improve and accelerate development
- Work as part of a self-organizing Agile team
- 3+ years experience working in a DevOps or SecOps role
- Knowledge and experience with cloud and application security best practices
- Strong skills and experience working in AWS or other cloud platforms including using Linux VMs and serverless technologies like Lambda, etc.
- Experience creating CI/CD pipelines
- Working knowledge of microservice application architecture
- Basic programming skills (preferably with Golang or another statically typed programming language)
Minute Media is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Not sure that you're 100% qualified but are up for the challenge? We want you to apply!