Job Description -
We are looking for a DevOps Technical Leader to lead and manage the DevOps team and domain.
An experienced professional and mentor with strong technology background and excellent communication skills.
Direct report to R&D DevOps Director.
- Management and responsibility for the company's R&D Environments
- Continuously improve our infrastructure and make it easy to deploy, scale, secure and fault-tolerant
- Handle capacity planning, tuning systems stability, provisioning, performance and scaling of the application infrastructure
- Help ensure information security best practices for all our hosting environments
- Strong ability to research new technologies and tools, critically evaluating them through proof of concepts
- Extremely passionate about innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- 4 years or more of relevant DevOps experience - a must.
- Experience with server configuration automation and infrastructure automation (Ansible / Terraform / etc. )
- Proven experience in Building CI/CD pipelines for dev teams and production
- Solid Scripting skills (Python/Bash/Ruby/Go/else)
- Experience with CI integration tools like Jenkins, TFS, Team city, CircleCI or similar
- IP networking, including familiarity with the functionality, operating, and failure modes of networks.
- Experience with Containers and Orchestration tools (Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher)
- Proven technical troubleshooting and performance tuning experience.
- Experience in a high-volume or critical production service environment.
- Ability to work independently and respond to multiple requests in a dynamic work environment.
- Experience with infrastructure security
- Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies like (ELK, Kafka, Redis etc.).
- Experience with systems and IT operations - Linux, Azure, AWS, Monitoring tools, Consul, Ansible, etc.
- Experience with Cloud deployment and Hybrid Solutions (On premise + cloud)