- Published: November 28, 2021
HiredScore brings deeply integrated big data and AI solutions to the global Fortune 500. By leveraging data from companies' Human Resources Data ecosystem, HiredScore enables to automate and augment the hiring process, enriching recruiters' decisions with smart insights and candidate prioritization grades using NLP and Machine Learning algorithms.
HiredScore's Artificial Intelligence Engine uses past company hiring data, global hiring data, and other data sources including labor market data, employee performance data, and CRM data, to revolutionize the end-to-end recruiting workflow as well as integrate seamlessly with other HR Systems such as chatbots, assessment tests, video interviews, and other automation tools. HiredScore's mission is to bring data science into the Human Resources domain.
We are looking for a motivated individual who is passionate about building infrastructure and DevOps to empower the company to scale effectively. As an R&D engineer and tech lead you will be responsible for the operations and infrastructure that tap into the historical log of large scale global companies' systems. You will work in a high-velocity startup environment where products and ecosystems are still being defined and developed, giving you the chance to influence some of the core tools used by the project, be part of every stage of development from concept to deployment and SRE. You will need to be a self-starter, ready to dig in and own projects, collaborate cross-functionally and deliver quality results.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Architecting company’s full microservices ecosystem in kubernetes (away from Fargate and EC2s)
- Build new cloud data centers moving us to be multi-cloud and multi-region
- Lead our devops technical roadmap, and be the Point of Contact that pushes through the hyper-growth of our R&D teams.
- Facilitate a shift-left devops culture empowering dev teams to own their production services, deployments and CI/CD
- Be part of the team improving the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of the company's services.
- Build CI/CD pipelines, implement DevOps methodologies and easy-to-use dev environments
- Lead and architect compute infrastructure to build distributed microservices architecture and AI applications in the cloud
- Keep under control our growing AWS footprint
- Build solutions that allow our R&D teams, engineers, and data scientists to work at scale without fighting the infrastructure. Improve code quality, testing cycles..
- Solve performance bottlenecks and continuously improve the security and resilience of our platform
- Provide 24/7 on-call level 2 shifts (incident level issues only)
- People skills. Be able to work in a team, communicate and collaborate with developers and stakeholders.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in DevOps, infrastructure engineering, or software engineering staff member
- Strong coding skills on production-grade services (Python / Ruby / JS / Golang) as well as bash and scripting fundamentals
- Knowledge of the ins and outs of cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud, etc) plus configuration management and infrastructure-as-code tools such as Ansible, Chef, Terraform, Pulumi or CloudFormation
- Working with databases (RDBMS or NoSQL) and large, complex data sets
- Experience in building systems where observability is a first-class concern using protocols and tools that cover the space of logging, monitoring, tracing and alerting
- Proven hands-on experience with containerized environments and microservices; Kubernetes - A must
- In-depth knowledge of build/release systems, CI/CD systems, Jenkins
- Proficient at Linux system administration
- Experience with modern web services architectures (distributed systems and Celery task queues- advantage)
- Ability and passion to quickly learn new and existing technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Understanding of security best practices, both for application (OWASP) and for organization (SOC2 and the like)
- B.Sc / M.Sc Computer Science or any related degree- advantage.