- Published: October 18, 2021
We are looking for a DevOps manager to lead a team of DevOps engineers
In this position, you will lead, develop, maintain, boost and automate FortiEDR's platform and infrastructures including our Cloud platform.
You will be responsible to deliver top tools and technology for our continuous development/deployment practices.
- Build and maintain FortiEDR's platform system infrastructure utilizing Python and other scripting languages
- Deploy, maintain and support enSilo’s customers cloud based deployment on various cloud platforms.
- Serve as the focal point to support for large server environment maintaining system standardization, security, software, and performance
- Own and improve enSilo’s build infrastructures, source control, S/W cycle tools, and Continuous Integration/Delivery (including code review)
- Plan and execute complex integrations and deployments for high profile customers
- Responsible for our development environment, S/W licenses, tools’ evaluation, setup, and configuration
- Team player with good interpersonal skills, Motivated and Self Learning abilities
- Proven hands-on experience with at least 1 programming languages (e.g. Python) and scripting (e.g. Bash)
- Experience with configuration management ( e.g. Ansible ) or/and orchestration ( e.g. terraform )
- Hands-on experience with monitoring systems.
- Experience with Cloud (preferably Google Cloud, but not necessary)
- Virtualization, and containerization infrastructures (Docker, Kubernetes, GKE )
- Proven experience in various environments and platforms (e.g. Linux, Windows, OSX)
- Experience with CI/CD frameworks (e.g. Jenkins) and bug tracking systems (e.g. JIRA)
- Flexibility and Versatility – the position requires dealing with a wide range of environments, technologies & programming languages and multiple teams.
- Familiarity with Databases (Postgres, MySQL and etc.)
- Familiarity with NoSQL (Elasticsearch, Mongo and etc.