As Elementor’s DevOps Team Leader, you will build and hire a new team responsible for keeping Elementor’s systems available, reliable, and performant 24/7. You’ll build and use monitoring tools and automate problem resolution to keep millions of websites running smoothly.
Elementor is the leading website building platform for WordPress professionals. Our users are web creators - developers, designers, and marketers, who create a new website every 10 seconds using Elementor.Since launching in Israel in 2016, our reach now extends to more than 180 countries, with users building over 8M websites powered by Elementor. Elementor-based websites now comprise an incredible 5% of all websites!
- Build and lead a top-notch team of Software Reliability Engineers that will be directly responsible for Elementor’s uptime
- Mentor and guide the SRE team using technical excellence
- Build monitoring tools and automation to prevent problem recurrence
- Manage the on-call schedule for the SRE team
- Lead root cause analysis processes to handle production issues
- Make key production metrics transparent and understandable, and continuously update them according to company needs
- Work with the Development, DevOps, and Support teams to align on potential issues and new features
- 2+ years of broad management experience: individuals, teams.
- Great communication skills.
- Team player.
- “I can move a mountain” attitude when needed.
- 5+ years in hands-on engineering roles
- Great communication skills
- Software development experience in one or more programming languages (NodeJS, Go, Python, Java, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience running high-scale, high-availability systems
- Proficiency working with Kubernetes, AWS, and GCP