Kaltura’s mission is to power any video experience for any organization. Kaltura is the video experience cloud, powering communication, collaboration, learning, and entertainment. Kaltura’s products are used by over 1,000 global enterprises, media companies, service providers, and educational institutions, engaging more than a hundred million viewers at home, at work, and at school.
Our core values are openness, flexibility, and collaboration.We like to think of ourselves as a cool, fun, and talented group of professionals looking to create cutting-edge technology. Kaltura is a fast-paced environment where standards are high, and initiative is always encouraged.Kalturahas over 700 employees worldwide with offices in New York, London, Singapore, and Tel Aviv. We are growing rapidly and have many exciting open positions all over the world.We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance, internal mobility and relocation, community involvement, LGBTQ rights, a refer-a-friend program, and a newly launched paternity leave policy.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements below - that's okay, nobody's perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just a list of skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.
Kaltura is looking for an experienced, ambitious leader, to lead and continue growing our DevOps team,You'll take part of the R&D management team, lead, grow, mentor, and train a team consist of great engineers, in order to build high performance, secure, robust and highly available systems. Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of skilled, passionate DevOps engineers, handle CI/CD Infrastructure, Products, SelfServe, Automations, Monitoring, Security to deliver production grade service across multiple Kaltura applications.
- You will work and collaborate with the other DevOps, Developers, Product and Support teams.
- Build, Develop and define new tools to make our operation and work process more efficient
- Collaborate with developers to optimize service performance, reliability, failover, and scale.
- 3+ years of experience in previous DevOps roles
- Experience in managing DevOps Team
- Production experience with cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google, Oracle)
- Proven record with Linux system administration and applications (nginx, dns, etc)
- Real experience with Docker and K8s including deployment frameworks
- Proven experience with infra-as-a-code such as: Terraform, Ansible.
- Deep networking understanding: CDN, web servers, OSI Layers, Certificates.
- Coding skills (Python, Go, Groovy, Bash)
- Feel comfortable with databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis.
- Experience with micro-service architecture