- Published: August 23, 2021
DevOps Team Leader
Cyberproof provides an innovative lead security services based on our own security cloud-based platform. We are seeking an experienced, talented DevOps team leader to lead and improve our DevOps group.
What you will be doing
- Apply experience of DevOps best practices to enable highly available, reliable and secure systems and processes.
- Lead and manage tasks of the DevOps team members.
- Take responsibility for platform CI/CD from developer commit to deploy in production.
- Build, configure, and maintain the frameworks, tools, and systems that enable optimal performance of our solution.
- Coordinating the efforts of the R&D teams with that of operations teams.
- Support global development teams, QA and IT with tools and solutions and help the whole company to achieve its business goals.
- 2+ years of experience in leading DevOps teams.
- 4+ years of hands on experience working with common DevOps tools and leveraging best practices.
- Experience with as many tools as we are using – strong advantage. These include: Git, Jenkins, Azure DevOps Service, Artifactory, Ansible, Teraforms, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Experience managing cloud provider platforms and best practices with Azure (AWS or GCP are also possible) - cloud certifications preferred.
- Experience applying and leveraging Agile principles to projects – advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization.
- Decision-making ability and management skills.
- Highly organized in order to oversee projects from idea conception to implementation.
- Ability to see the big picture while also being detail oriented.