- Published: June 28, 2021
This is your opportunity for saving the world and making the world for a better place to be!
Solaredge is looking for an excellent Devops CI/CD Leader to lead the Devops team and make a wide impact on the company products and team worldwide.
The role includes leading the development of cutting edge design automation tools, build systems, and continuous integration systems.
As Devops CI/CD team leader, you will be responsible for improve automation and CI/CD processes, setting architectural and technological strategy, focus on programming tasks while leading a team of highly skilled DevOps engineers.
We are looking for hands-on team leader, who has passion for taking up new technologies, processes, and tools to make constant improvement in the automation infrastructure.
The team will collaborate closely with our software developers as well as performance analysts to build and improve automation, CI/CD processes in our organization.
- 4+ year experience in DevOps (focus on CI/CD methodologies).
- Devops team leader for one year +.
- Hands-on experience in the following fields: Jenkins, Artifactory, Gitlab, Puppet/Ansible/Terraform, Kubernetes
- Solid understanding in Linux distribution installation.
- Broad knowledge and experience with popular monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Elastic APM, etc.
- Experience with running production workloads on Kubernetes.
- Experience with security methodologies for CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with event streaming and messaging platforms such as Kafka, RabbitMQ.
- Strong design, architect, and debugging skills.
- High ability to focus on task execution.
- Provide support and guidelines to the Dev Teams, and monitor their implantations
- Curiosity and a desire to continue learning new processes and technologies
- Passion, dedication, and desire to be the best