Nayax is looking for a DevOps Team Leader to take our DevOps team to the next stage
The DevOps Engineer will be part of the production IT team.
We offer an opportunity for someone with high potential to lead the technical DevOps transformation change in the organization. The perfect candidate will be a person with a high level of professionalism and knowledge in DevOps technologies and with experience or the potential to become a Team Leader.
As a DevOps Team Leader you will be:
- Manage Nayax live production environment from server infrastructure all the way to applicative image management layers.
- Provide architectural solutions for complex infrastructure requirements involving large-scale systems and rapid growth.
- Define and manage the automated production process
- Take ownership on technical issues and work with our Development group to resolve advanced issues and bugs.
- Work with account managers and technical staff to resolve application problems.
- 3+ years experience as DevOps Engineer.
- Experience working with data centers, and cloud environments, with a 24/7/365 high-traffic web service.
- Experience with automation, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins/Maven, or other CI/CD tools.
- Experience with infrastructure/cloud migrations, infrastructure disaster recovery planning and implementation
- Experience with Jenkins, Ansible/Puppet (system configuration, ci/cd pipeline, jobs)
- Experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Knowledge of Internet architecture - 3rd Party DNS, CDN and DDOS solutions
- Bachelor's degree in computer-scienceinformation-systems.
- Previous experience / knowledge in the areas of IoT or financialbanking platforms.
- Code/Build: Git/GitHub
- Scripting: Python, Bash, SQL, JSON, YAML
- k8s cluster management GKE / EKS
- Previous experience/knowledge in the areas of IoT or financial/banking platforms.
- Experience in managing large client production environments - such as in gaming, online or financial companies.
In-depth network understanding (Load Balancing, DNS, TCP/IP, Routes, sniffers)
Who we are
Nayax is a global Fin-tech company and is the leading provider for cashless payment solutions for devices such as vending machines, self-check-out stations, EV chargers and more. Nayax develops both hardware and software products, telemetry, remote management, BI solutions, and mobile apps. Nayax devices can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our devices serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
Our HQ is located in Herzliya, with modern new offices, the atmosphere is friendly, fast-paced, and never boring. We are located right next to the train station and HaSira interchange.
Nayax is constantly growing and is looking for an enthusiastic, eager to learn person to join us in our growth!