- Published: March 9, 2020
MoonActive, a Tel Aviv based mobile games startup with millions of daily active players is looking for a talented and experienced DevOps lead. The devops lead will work on our highly scalable gaming backend and our massive data processing pipeline, ingesting billions of daily events. Make sure our systems and infrastructures scale and perform at optimal levels.
- Responsible for DevOps, Cloud and Monitoring environments - Build infrastructure, tools and services to improve delivery and availability.
- Be part of product architectural and infrastructure design - Design and leverage the backend infrastructure and its security aspects.
- Responsible (together with the team members) for the Moon Active platform, up-time, infrastructure, scale and costs.
- Work alongside Architects, Developers, System administrators and other tech leads in the company.
- At least 4 years of experience with Bash/Python and Scripting Fundamentals
- In-depth knowledge of build/release systems, CI/CD systems, Jenkins, GIT
- Experience with cloud architectures such as AWS or GCP
- At least 2 years of experience administrating Linux based systems
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible/Puppet/Chef)
- Understanding of monitoring tools such as SignalFX, Datadog, Nagios and other monitoring technologies
- Innovative and ability to quickly learn new and existing technologies
- Experience with containerized environments and microservices (i.e. Docker, AWS ECS or Kubernetes)
- A state of mind and approach to automate away from manual efforts
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Experience with Redis, AWS ElasticCache or any other key value DBs