* JVP Portfolio Company
ThetaRay is the leading provider of AI-based Big Data analytics.
We are dedicated to helping financial organizations combat financial cybercrimes such as money laundering and fraud facilitating malicious crimes such as terrorist financing, narco-trafficking, and human trafficking which negatively impact the global economy.
Our Intuitive AI solutions for Anti Money Laundering and Fraud Detection enable clients to manage risk, detect money laundering schemes, uncover fraud, expose bad loans, uncover operational issues, and reveal valuable new growth opportunities.
We are looking for a DevOps engineer to join our DevOps team.
ThetaRay's DevOps team has a key role in the success of ThetaRay, supporting ThetaRay's production and R&D operations.
The ideal candidate should be highly-skilled, passionate about building powerful CI/CD processes and using state-of-the-art cloud-native technologies to create scalable infrastructure.
· Continuously improve the stability and speed of our "pipeline as a code" CI/CD pipelines, using Jenkins and Groovy.
· Design, automate and secure our dev and prod cloud infrastructure, running mainly on GKE and openshift.
· Provide our developers, QAs, and Data-scientists the tools to work smoothly and quickly.
· Participate in developing and implementing new features of our product.
· Design and deliver our software deployment procedure.
· Research and explore new technologies and methods to improve our development processes.
· 3+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
· Advanced debugging and troubleshooting skills
· Experience with writing CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins and Groovy - advantage)
· Experience working with any of the major cloud providers (GCP - advantage)
· Experience with Kubernetes(GKE and Openshift - advantage)
· Experience with managing and securing SaaS production environments.
· Experience with configuration management and deployment tools (Helm - advantage).
· Experience in Linux
· Experience in scripting (Python / Bash)·Experience with Git
· Experience with logging & Monitoring tools - such as Prometheus, Grafana, and ELK stack.
· Passion for new technologies
· Understanding the sensitivity of production environments
· Advanced problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
· Team player and excellent personal skills
Nice to have:
· Knowledge in one or more of the following areas - an advantage:
· Experience with BigData environments and components (Hadoop, Spark, Airflow, Elastichearch)
· Experience as a Linux System