Cellebrite’s (Nasdaq: CLBT) mission is to enable its customers to protect and save lives, accelerate justice, and preserve privacy in communities around the world.
Cellebrite is a global leader in Digital Intelligence solutions for the public and private sectors, empowering organizations to master the complexities of legally sanctioned digital investigations by streamlining intelligence processes. Trusted by thousands of leading agencies and companies in more than 140 countries, Cellebrite’s Digital Intelligence platform and solutions transform how customers collect, review, analyze and manage data in legally sanctioned investigations.
What is your mission? As a Devops engineer:
- You will drive the automation of multiple parts of infrastructure and deployment systems, striving to improve and shorten processes to enable engineering and operations teams to work smarter and faster with high quality.
- You will design, develop and modify automation processes for deploying large scale, enterprise-grade applications
- You will be an expert for the R&D CI/CD processes during the software development life cycle
- You will be handling CI/CD processes on Premise and on the Cloud, on Windows and Linux servers
- You will work closely with R&D teams on integrating testing automation as part of CI/CD processes
The superpowers we are looking for:
- 4+ years’ experience as DevOps engineer
- Ability to handle DevOps design and hands-on tasks
- Experience in build management tools and technologies - Jenkins, Dockers, Artifactory, NPM, Ansible
- Experience in building large CI/CD processes (experience with Git & Jenkins declarative pipelines)
- 2+ years’ experience with Docker
- K8S, Nomad, docker-compose
- Experience in public Cloud – AWS
- Linux and Windows administration
- Team player!
- Self-learning capabilities
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum team
- Good communication skills
- Can-do attitude!
The extra superpowers we are looking for:
- Software development experience (preferred)
- Azure DevOps server git TFS
- Experience in windows environment