Avanan helps organisations secure their most attacked applications - their cloud email and collaboration platforms.With over 2,000 paying customers, Avanan is one of the fastest-growing IT Security start-ups, leveraging novel machine learning technologies to block the most sophisticated hackers.Our R&D center in Tel-Aviv (Sarona) is expanding, and we are looking for brilliant engineers that enjoy challenges, thrive in an exciting start-up environment, and want to be part of an excellent team.If you are a Senior DevOps Engineer Join our team !
- Act as a DevOps Engineer, be part of a highly skillful team, responsible for large scale operation from development to production activity.
- Design, develop, and maintain the company's CI/CD solution (including OS, container, cloud orchestration and end-to-end automation).
- Be in charge of building and maintaining tools and procedures for monitoring, deployment, and alerting for our SaaS multi-tenant product family.
- Take ownership of running the automation, development, and production cloud environments.
- Continuously improve our cloud infrastructure; making it fault-tolerant and easy to deploy, scale, and secure.
- Plan capacity, stabilize, and improve the performance of the application infrastructure with cost and scale in mind.
- Form our monitoring array (NOC).
- Do all of the above with top-notch cloud infrastructure security in mind.
- Hands-on – we all write code on a daily basis !
- 1+ of relevant DevOps experience building CI/CD pipelines for development teams and production pipelines - a must
- 1+ years AWS Cloud experience for high traffic systems and multiple services (EC2, S3, ECR, ELK, Auorora, RDS, ES, Route53) - a must
- Solid scripting skills (Python fluent) - a must
- Experience with containers and orchestration tools (Docker & Kubernetes or ECS) - a must
- Experience with AWS CloudFormation – an advantage
- Experience with a wide variety of open-source technologies like ELK, Kafka, Redis etc.
- Knowledge of best practices relating to security, performance, monitoring.
- Experience with server configuration automation (Ansible)
- Experience with CI integration tools like Jenkins
- Experience in a high-volume / critical production service environment
- Proven ability to research new technologies and tools, critically evaluating them through proof of concepts and cost analysis
- Ability to work independently and within a team, Respond to multiple requests in a dynamic work environment