- Published: September 26, 2021
DarioHealth is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the DevOps team.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about building large-scale services. You will be participating in the design and maintenance of high-performance system architectures and creating tools and automation to reduce operational pain and to improve the customer experience. You will work directly with our development team to identify and resolve primary causes of service impacting issues and to build auto mitigation to common failure scenarios.
A great opportunity to work, learn, and build new technology.
- Develop and maintain our Cloud Infrastructure (AWS and GCP).
- Work with the DevOps and development teams to automate management tasks, streamline processes and perform standard administration functions as needed.
- Monitor system availability and performance, make recommendations and implement system-wide changes to enhance overall system proficiency.
- Maintain and reduce cloud costs.
- Support the development process and provide means to accelerate and make it more effective (CI, CD, development, and test environments)
- Participate on a rotational 24x7x365 on-call to ensure comprehensive availability of network services for our business
- 1+ years network administering and managing Linux Systems.
- 1+ years’ experience and deep knowledge with AWS and GCP ecosystem
- 1+ years of software development/programming/scripting experience
- Knowledge with CI / CD.
- Experience with containerized (Docker-based) applications and Kubernetes - Advantage
- Experience with other cloud providers - an Advantage
- Knowledge and experience with databases and BigData – Advantage.
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical abilities and innovative problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and committed to meeting deadlines
- Flexible, dependable and able to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English both verbal and in writing