- Published: September 23, 2021
This is us
Artlist is a leading Creative Technology company for video creators. With original, high-quality music, SFX and footage. Artlist is the go-to licensing provider for content creators in over 160 countries.
Since 2016, Artlist has revolutionized the filmmaking industry by offering a subscription-based license that covers every video project.
Our company never stops searching for new solutions so creators can focus on creating quality content.
We are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer with a winner mindset to join our R&D team! Someone who has the passion inside him to learn every day and tackle new challenges while using top-notch technologies.
Wake up for this:
- As a key member of the R&D team, you’ll be responsible for all DevOps areas: Artlist’s infrastructure and cloud environment, tools, services, up-time and costs.
- You’re in charge of the core system, performance and SLA, managing development and production environments based on AWS & Azure.
- Be part of our product’s architectural and infrastructure design, build and leverage the backend infrastructure, examine and implement new cloud technologies and open source tools to improve the delivery and availability of the product.
- Plan and advance the growth and scale of Artlist’s system for various projects
- At least 2 years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Expertise on AWS, Azure cloud platform
- Proven hands-on experience with containerized environments and microservices; Containers, AWS EKS and Kubernetes
- In-depth knowledge of build/release systems, CI/CD systems, Jenkins, GIT
- Experience with monitoring systems such as ELK, Prometheus and Grafana, or similar
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- A state of mind and approach to automate away from manual efforts
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
Preferred Experience (one Or More)
- Expertise on Azure cloud platform, mainly with App Service and AKS.