- Published: September 22, 2021
Perimeter 81, a cybersecurity scale-up in the hyper-growth stage, is looking for a talented and experienced DevOps engineer to join the Core Network team at our headquarters in the heart of Tel Aviv.
The Core Network team builds and is responsible for the cloud-based, Network-as-a-Service platform that drives the Perimeter 81 solution. The platform is deployed across different public cloud providers and private clouds in over 30 different regions across the globe.
This role is perfect for an experienced and proactive DevOps engineer who will be responsible for developing, implementing and ensuring that our hybrid cloud infrastructure will rapidly scale with the growth of our business.
ABOUT PERIMETER 81
Perimeter 81 is simplifying network security for the modern and distributed workforce by transforming the outdated, complex, hardware-based network security technologies of the past into one unified, easy-to-use and scalable software solution. The team of security as a service experts comes together every day to deliver a truly innovative, world-class network security service. Our clients range from SMBs to Fortune 500 businesses and industry leaders across a wide range of sectors, and its partners are among the world's foremost integrators, managed service providers and channel resellers. We recently raised a Series B round of $40 million in order to further our efforts to simplify and modernize the way businesses consume cyber and network security.
- Responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting, developing, and maintaining our hybrid cloud infrastructure (AWS, small cloud providers and private data centers)
- Design, setup, and integrate new cloud technologies and infrastructure
- Ensure services uptime, scalability, monitoring, and cost control
- Mentor and guide the team members
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English
- Strong experience with computer networking and Internet technologies - e.g. VPN, DNS, etc.
- Proficiency with virtualized and containerized environments (Docker, Kubernetes/Nomad)
- Experience with AWS / Google Cloud Platform / Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and Configuration Management tools (Terraform/Ansible.
- Scripting experience with Bash, Python, or similar.
- Experience working and administrating Linux systems with system & networking stacks
Perimeter 81 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, or disability