- Published: September 22, 2021
GeoEdge is a cyber-security company in the Ad-Tech industry; handling billions of ads per day. We filter out cyber and content related threats, making the internet a safer place for millions of users.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our R&D department.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop automated tools to facilitate growth, enhance our production infrastructure and allow R&D to run faster and better
- Quickly identify and resolve infrastructural bugs while improving our performance.
- Drive the success of our systems’ advancements, cooperating with the R&D, NOC and Operations teams.
- Develop and improve CI/CD flows at scale
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Deep understanding of the AWS ecosystem, its services and best practices
- Experience working with Container Orchestration Technologies - Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with configuration management tools (Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible)
- Experience working both with SQL and NoSQL database systems - Elasticsearch, MongoDB and Mysql.
- Experience maintaining secured and highly available infrastructures.
- Knowledge in programming and shell scripting: Node.js, Python, Bash or equivalent.
- B.Sc. or higher in relevant technical degree.
- Monitoring and operational metrics gathering - CloudWatch
- Experience working with MariaDB – Advantage
- Experience with Security assessment tools – Advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew