- Published: August 31, 2021
We are looking for a talented and motivated DevOps Engineer to join the Workiz infrastructure team.
About The Role
We are building new monitoring (Grafana+Prometheus) and logging (ELK stack) solutions. We plan to deploy a new infrastructure for E2E tests and migrate services and workflows to Kubernetes. It’s going to be fun!
As a member of the infrastructure team, you will work closely with the R&D team, collaborate in designing and creating new features.
Our stack - Docker, Kubernetes, MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, GCP, Node.js, React, Redux, PHP.
- Experience with Linux Systems - a must.
- Experience working with Git-based source control solutions.
- Experience with Docker, creating new services, and deploy into a cluster
- Scripting skills (Bash, Python, Groovy, Go, Ruby, etc.)
- A passion for DevOps culture and technologies
- Positive & Proactive and “CAN DO” attitude
- Experience with CI/CD automation flows and tools and experience in the implementation, create new pipelines with shared Libraries, insert new services to the product and deploy in different environments
- Understanding Infrastructure as a Code concept. (Terraform/Pulumi/CloudFormation)
- Experience with one of major public cloud providers (AWS, GCP or Azure) Experience administering SQL and NoSQL databases, configurations, and basic queries.
- Knowledge in Kubernetes create from scratch and maintain, manage full deployment cycle