- Published: August 20, 2021
ironSource Aura, a large scale revolutionary mobile platform, used across 150M devices worldwide, is looking for a top-notch DevOps Engineer to join us!
Come join the team and build yourself as an awesome generalist who can both write code and work on complex infra.
Partnered alongside the best engineers in the industry and working on the coolest projects, the code and systems you’ll work on will be in production and used by millions of users all around the world.
- Promote infrastructure initiatives, improvement and designs - focus on reliability, scalability and efficiency
- Design, build, and optimize applications' containerization and orchestration with Docker and Kubernetes
- Implement and manage CI/CD pipelines
- Write and review code, contribute and promote engineering’s infrastructure, and debug the hardest problems
- Produce automation scripts to integrate between services and increase efficiency
- Maintain awareness of industry best practices and the latest tools
- Help your team move fast by building, deploying and monitoring its services in production.
- 2+ years of experience with Linux administration, an understanding of system performance areas
- Experience with cloud computing (e.g. Amazon, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with two or more scripting languages (such as: Bash/Ruby/Python)
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools such as Chef/Puppet/Ansible/Salt/Fabric
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration frameworks
- Ability to carry out monitoring and performance metrics analysis using common monitoring tools (e.g. ELK, Grafana, NewRelic, etc.)
- Understanding of cloud costs and proven experience with cost optimization in AWS
- Experience with Data infra: Redis, Cassandra, Aerospike, Kafka, Spark
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Knowledge of infra as code
- Familiarity with DevOps culture
DevOps, AWS, ELK, Docker, Kubernetes,