- Published: October 18, 2021
We are looking for a SRE Engineer
In this position, you will develop, maintain, boost, monitor and automate Fortinet's FortiEDR platform and infrastructures including our Cloud platform.
You will be responsible to deliver top tools and technology for our continuous development/deployment practices.
- Monitor customer’s environments and facing features on top of internal servers used by support and R&D team
- Build and maintain Fortinet’s FortiEDR platform system infrastructure utilizing Python and other scripting languages.
- Deploy, maintain, and support Fortinet’s FortiEDR customers cloud based deployment on various cloud platforms.
- Help to monitor and improve Fortinet’s FortiEDR build infrastructures, source control, S/W cycle tools, and Continuous Integration/Delivery (including code review)
- Plan and execute complex integrations and deployments for high profile customers.
- Responsible for our development environment, S/W licenses, tools’ evaluation, setup, and configuration
- Team player with good interpersonal skills, Motivated and Self Learning abilities
- Proven hands-on experience with at least 1 programming languages (e.g. Python) and scripting (e.g. Bash)
- Hands-on experience with monitoring systems.
- Virtualization, and containerization infrastructures (Docker/Containerd)
- Proven experience in various environments and platforms (e.g. Linux, Windows, OSX)
- Experience with CI/CD frameworks (e.g. Jenkins) and bug tracking systems (e.g. JIRA)
- Experience with configuration management ( e.g. Ansible ) or/and orchestration ( e.g. terraform )
- Flexibility and Versatility – the position requires dealing with a wide range of environments, technologies & programming languages and multiple teams.
- Familiarity with Databases (Postgres, MySQL and etc.)
- Familiarity with NoSQL (Elasticsearch, Mongo and etc.
- Experience with Cloud (preferably Google Cloud, but not necessary)