- Published: May 27, 2021
Seebo is an Industry 4.0 SaaS platform, Our Process-Based AI algorithms enables manufacturers across many industries to save millions by predicting and preventing production losses.
We are working with some of the world’s biggest manufacturing brands – such as: Nestle, ICL, and Mondelez.
Seebo is seeking a hands-on DevOps Engineer who will lead the way for our DevOps environment. The ideal engineer will bring their experiences, best practices, and a collaborative attitude to help drive DevOps initiatives. The position requires communication with our development and operations team to orchestrate the creation of solutions that can scale. The responsibilities include building a process for automation as well as contributing to the development of internal tools to achieve operational efficiency.
What you'll do::
- Design, create and maintain, our CI/CD processes for new and existing services.
- Ensure our systems are highly available and resilient.
- Enable our platform development teams to deliver new code daily through Continuous.
- Integration and Deployment Pipelines.
- Protect our customer data with continuous security practices and monitoring.
- Maintain awareness of industry best practices and the latest tools.
- +3 years of Experience with cloud computing (e.g. Azure, Amazon, etc.).
- Experience with Linux administration, an understanding of system performance areas.
- Hands-on experience with two or more scripting languages (such as Bash/Ruby/Python).
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools such as Chef/Puppet/Ansible/Salt/Fabric.
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration frameworks.
- Ability to carry out monitoring and performance metrics analysis, using common monitoring tools (e.g. ELK, Grafana, NewRelic, etc.).
- Understanding of cloud costs and proven experience with cost optimization.
- Working experience with Azure.
- Knowledge of infra as code.