- Published: March 31, 2021
Be part of a flexible, human-centric, and innovative work environment where you can achieve your full potential, constantly learn new things, and most importantly - love your job.
Our team is constantly working to improve our infrastructure, make it more scalable, robust, and cost-effective.
We work closely with software developers and are in a position to influence software and system architecture decisions, drive innovation, and achieve professional excellence.
If you embrace a dynamic environment and DevOps culture,
If you possess deep knowledge of technologies and infrastructure,
If you are driven and like to do a great job,
You are in the right place.
- Working in a cloud environment using infra as a code methodology.
- Participating in infra architecture and service development within the R&D.
- Supporting running business services on a huge scale and complexity.
- Extensive DevOps/System administration experience, including practical knowledge of building and maintaining scalable, high-performance systems.
- Advanced problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud: AWS or Google preferred.
- Solid understanding of Linux OS.
- Experience in building/enhancing multi-tier infrastructure and services using infrastructure automation tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt or Terraform.
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language (BASH, Python, Ruby, or similar).
- Experience in monitoring and metrics collection systems such as: Datadog, Prometheus, Grafana, Influx or VictoriaMetrics.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux OS and networking.
- Familiarity with any of the following technologies: Kafka, Aerospike, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, ScyllaDB, Consul, Redis, MemSQL, MySQL.
- Experience in container/scheduler infra such as: Kubernetes, EKS, Nomad, Mesosphere, Docker SWARM.
- CI/CD experience
- Software engineering background, knowledge of software development lifecycle.