- Published: February 22, 2021
Kaltura’s mission is to power any video experience for any organization. Kaltura is the video experience cloud, powering communication, collaboration, learning, and entertainment. Kaltura’s products are used by over 1,000 global enterprises, media companies, service providers, and educational institutions, engaging more than a hundred million viewers at home, at work, and at school.
We work on AWS Cloud, Linux based environments, leveraging the most advanced technologies including K8s, Helm, Druid, Redis, Consul, and more.
About the role:
Manage and build Kaltura SaaS platform which process 25TB a day, 100,000 transaction/seconds and 100Gbps, using the latest cutting-edge technologies. Innovate, design, automate, maintain, and secure our existing cloud platform based on our open-sourced product. Collaborate with our brightest engineers to overcome technical challenges.
- You have the passion to design, develop and implement modern DevOps systems to improve the platform.
- You are well familiar with a Cloud environment (AWS / GCP)
- You are well familiar with visibility technologies such as Prometheus, ELK, Grafana.
- You are passionate about automation, and seek to build self-serve tools
- You have a strong understanding of complex production environments
- You are an excellent communicator