- Published: February 2, 2021
You will be joining our R&D department as a new DevOps Team member.
Looking for Experienced DevOps Engineer with YAML as bones and CI/CD in mind.
Elementor is the leading website builder platform for professionals on WordPress. Elementor serves web professionals including developers, designers, and marketers, and boasts a new website created every 10 seconds on its platform.
Elementor is an open-source, GPLv3 licensed offering its platform both as free and premium. Since launching in 2016, Elementor’s reach now extends to more than 180 countries, has more than 7M active websites, and is loved by many, as seen in over 4.5K five-star reviews it received in the WordPress repository.
- Continuous improvement of our infrastructure to be more secure, scalable, and robust
- Working closely with each team in our R&D department
- Apply new technologies for both internal and external services
- Design, Build and Maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Architecture planning for cloud-based solutions
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with Container Orchestration Solutions
- Hands-on experience in production environments - Must
- Deep knowledge in networking, TCP/IP protocols, FW management- Must
- DB management - MySQL, MongoDB, Redis - Must
- Knowledge and experience with cloud vendors such as GCP/AWS/Azure- Must
- Deep understanding of containerizing solutions - Must
- Deep knowledge in Kubernetes concepts - Must
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Github Actions, Jenkins, Drone CI, Gitlab - Must
- Experience with MicroServices Architecture - Must
- Programming/Scripting skills - Python, Bash - Must, Goland - Advantage
- Experience with Terraform or other provisioning tools - Must
- Experience with Configuration Management tools such as Ansible - Must
- Hands-on experience with Distributed Storage Solutions - Advantage
- Experience with High scale environments - Advantage
- Experience with Multi-Cluster environments - Advantage
- Architecture planning abilities - Advantage
- Development of Kubernetes Operators - Advantage
- High Documentation skills - Advantage
- System/IT experience - Advantage
- Experience with operation of 24/7 Highly available production systems - Advantage