- Published: December 29, 2020
Cato Networks is the provider of the world's first SASE platform. If you don't know what SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is, Google it now. What we envisioned already 5 years ago is now being formally endorsed by Gartner as the future of network and security.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps to join the R&D team. In this critical role, you will support the entire R&D operation, by providing automated tools and CI/CD processes, you will take responsibility for the entire infrastructure of our PoPs.
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship, and join a company that is building a cutting-edge enterprise network and security cloud platform, and is on a fast track to become the worldwide market leader – don't miss it!
- Be the owner of continuous delivery and deployment processes of all of Cato's software projects, build them from the bottom up, and keep extending them.
- Collaborate with R&D and other departments to provide self-service tools and automate whatever can be automated, build cool Slack bots and other tools that help the different departments be more productive in their day-to-day
- Support Cato's growing network expansion, automate, and maintain the installation and upkeep of Cato's infra across the world.
- At least 3 years working and administering Linux systems with deep system & networking understanding
- At least 3 years of experience with CI/CD pipeline and build tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory)
- Proven programming and scripting experience - e.g. Python, Bash, Go, Groovy
- Knowledge in networking and internet technologies - e.g. HTTP servers, DNS, switch/router administration, firewalls, proxies, etc.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic multi-task environment with context switches
- Knowledge of and a passion for configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, and Puppet
- Experience with cloud IaaS such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and SaaS in general
- Experience in Docker & container technology, Jenkins administration, Git administration, Slack bots development