- Published: December 22, 2020
Allot is an industry leader in network security and visibility. A global growing company in cyber-security with a strong Tier1 customer base. We embrace an Agile way of working, priding ourselves on being fast, diverse, and dynamic. We are real team players who are ready to go the extra mile to succeed. We believe that anyone can make an impact and together our team spirit makes all the difference. This is your opportunity to develop, professionally, and personally.
What we’re looking for:
- We are looking for a powerful and passionate DevOps Engineer to join our team.
- This position includes managing, establishing, and maintaining DevOps infrastructures.
- Working with the development teams and implementing new technologies.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining our CI/CD pipelines, and tools to accelerate and optimize our delivery.
- 3+ years’ experience in DevOps and/or development teams.
- Highly motivated, responsible, passionate, self-learner individual with great interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple work assignments simultaneously.
- Extensive knowledge of software architecture, virtualization, networking layers
- Experience with SDN, Network Controllers, and NFV Orchestration \ VNF Management.
- Certification in OpenStack, CloudStack, or similar. – Great Advantage
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines using Groovy and Jenkins
- Experienced with source control management – SVN, Git.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment tools – Jenkins, Jenkins pipeline, Ansible, Terraform.
- Programming skills, scripting languages & build - tools – Bash, Python, PowerShell, Groovy, MSBuild, Ant, Maven.
- Ability to work well both independently and in diverse teams.