- Published: August 1, 2021
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to join the DevOps team.
We are searching for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, a strong team player which can collaborate cross-functionally with multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Working on CI/CD pipeline’s, stack : GitLab, Octopus-deploy, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform.
- Implement Monitoring and Alerting in a large-scale system.
- Preparing microservices for Kubernetes deployments using Helm charts.
- Provide architectural solutions for complex infrastructure requirements involving large-scale systems and rapid growth.
- Work with account managers and technical staff to resolve application problems.
- Automating repeated tasks, improving workflow processes/deployment.
- Infrastructure Architecture documentation.
- 2+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer with development / IT background.
- Experience with On-Prem Kubernetes Administration and Workloads debugging.
- Experience working with data centers, cloud environments, with a 24/7/365 high-traffic web service.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, Terraform, Grafana, Prometheus, Alertmanager, Gitlab pipeline, or other CI/CD tools.
- Experience with infrastructure/cloud migrations, infrastructure disaster recovery planning and implementation
- Experience with Linux and Windows OS
- Scripting languages such as Python and Bash or other
- Experience / knowledge in the areas of IoT or financialbanking platforms.
- Experience with .Net Core, Golang.
- Experience with GitOps methodology, declarative approach.
- K8s cluster management On-Prem / Cloud provider.
- Experience in managing large scaled production environments – advantage to financial sector.
- Advantage CKAD, CKA or CKS.
- CNCF enthusiastic.