- Published: July 25, 2021
SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology which provides cutting-edge solutions for the way power is harvested and managed in solar photovoltaic (PV) systems. For our Technology & Innovation group that is engaged in the development of innovative technologies for the company's future products in a variety of disciplines.
SolarEdge Software ATE (Automatic Test Equipment) group is developing in-house high-volume production line software services.
We are looking for a talented IT / DevOps engineer who will work closely with our development teams, managing and maintaining SolarEdge production lines in all facilities.
What you will be doing?
You will be involved in DevOps daily tasks and taking part in production support issues along with our software teams.
- Strong Linux and VMWare skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer-scienceinformation-systems- Advantage
- Self-learning and the ability to tackle the new technical realm
- Knowledge and Working experience with scripting languages
- Experience in working with Automation tools: Jenkins, GitLab, CI/CD
- Experience with managing and maintaining clusters, containers – windows & Linux
- Knowledge and understanding of Kubernetes solutions & docker-swarm - Advantage
- English and Hebrew communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team