- Published: June 19, 2021
Sisense’s mission is to infuse analytics everywhere. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR DEVOPS TEAM:
You’ll be surrounded by top DevOps Engineers, a team that loves what they do and is passionate about being a technological leader. At Sisense your journey of acquiring new professional skills and technology is endless.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
By Day 30...
- You will learn about the Sisense product.
- You will have a strong understanding of the product infrastructure both internal development and cloud infrastructure
- You will learn about CI/CD infrastructure building new services and integrate them into our product
- You will be able to solves bugs and develop new features in the product
- You will be involved in product development and work with customers to solve critical issues upon escalations.
- You will be the owner of the product infrastructure application and develop new tools to improve the process within the internal teams at Sisense.
- You will investigate new technology and integrate it into our product
- You will continue working with high-level customers upon escalations to provide a technical solution.
As the owner of the the product application, you will research to improve our product infrastructure features and support other teams at Sisense
- You previously worked as a SW Developer or as senior devops developer
- You have excellent coding skills with one of the following languages: Python / Groovy / Bash / Go / Java
- You’ve a vast experience with kubernetes platform and cloud providers such as aws / azure / google cloudYou are experienced in Linux based systems
- You’ve strong knowledge of ansible ,helm and terraform
- You’ve already owned production of high scale environments for customers
- You’ve owned end to end tools for automation, backup, restore, and monitor.
- You’ve have experience working with network and topology