- Published: March 1, 2021
Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment to millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
We're looking for a talented and experienced DevOps engineer.
As a DevOps Engineer you will work on our highly scalable gaming backend and our massive data processing pipeline, ingesting billions of daily events. Make sure our systems and infrastructures scale and perform at optimal levels.
- Responsible for DevOps, Cloud and Monitoring environments - Build infrastructure, tools and services to improve delivery and availability
- Be part of product architectural and infrastructure design - Design and leverage the backend infrastructure and its security aspects
- Responsible (together with the team members) for the Moon Active platform, up-time, infrastructure, scale and costs
- Work alongside Architects, Developers, System administrators and other tech leads in the company
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, hands-on Linux experience and preferably using languages like Shell/Bash, Python
- In-depth knowledge of build/release systems, CI/CD systems, Jenkins, GIT
- At least 2 years of experience with cloud architectures such as AWS or GCP
- At least 2 years of experience administrating Linux based systems
- Understanding of monitoring tools such as SignalFX, Datadog, Nagios and other monitoring technologies
- Innovative and ability to quickly learn new and existing technologies
- Experience with containerized environments and microservices (i.e. Docker, AWS ECS or Kubernetes)
- Experience with Redis, AWS ElasticCache or any other key value DBs