We are Guardicore (acquired by Akamai). With home bases in Boston, and Tel Aviv, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team boasts some of the most talented and experienced cyber security and data center experts in the field. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
As a DevOps Developer at Guardicore you will be responsible for :
- Lead automation architecture design and implementation
- Building and maintain CI/CD workflows
- Design and develop product packaging and deployment mechanisms
- Manage cloud operations on top of the biggest cloud providers in the market
- 3 years of proven python experience.
- Experience with a large Linux environment.
- Infrastructure as Code: Terraform or Cloud Formation
- Proven development experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible or Chef.
- At least 3 years of experience with cloud architectures such as GCP or AWS
- Ability to work under pressure on several tasks in parallel.
- Basic knowledge of networking and routing.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
Nice to have:
- CI build tools (Jenkins, CircleCI, Pipelines, etc).
- Monitoring tools such as telegraf / DataDog
- Experience in microservices architecture.