- Published: January 2, 2022
Lightricks is a pioneer in creativity tools that inspire people to craft visual content and share the world through their eyes with friends, family and followers. The company brings a unique blend of cutting-edge academic research, technology, and design to every product experience it creates. Lightricks’ suite of apps has over 500 million downloads worldwide and has won numerous prestigious awards — including Apple's App of the Year, the Apple Design Award and both Apple and Google Play’s Best of the Year. Every month, over 100 million images and videos are created and shared by individuals, influencers, and brands using Lightricks-powered apps.
We’re looking for a Developer Relations Manager to help expand our strong offering.
As a Developer Relations Manager you will create a strategic plan to win the hearts and minds of technologists. You will grow our presence in the developer and tech communities, helping us strengthen our brand positioning and spread the word about our products, technological abilities (and challenges) and company culture.
- Learn more about developers desires and aspirations and identify opportunities to get top talents to know Lightricks better.
- Collaborate with HR, social, brand and content teams to promote and position Lightricks developers and tech among the tech community.
- Organizing our teams and top talents to speak on behalf of Lightricks at industry events and podcasts, sharing perspectives and experience.
- Carry out spotlight events, Meetups, Dinners, and much more to bring Lightricks’ tech workforce to the forefront.
- Measure your impact through key performance metrics around strength of our reach, and community growth.
- Experience building and growing developer relations or community teams
- Ability to empathize with engineers from different backgrounds (Backend, Web, Mobile and so on)
- Project management experience, with experience in managing milestones, schedules and tracked tasks
- Track record of working with external developers or vendors
- Demonstrated experience with data-driven decision-making
- Strategic thinker with the experience balancing and prioritize short-term solutions while keeping the long-term vision in mind