- Published: October 19, 2021
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Developer Relations Manager ? We’re glad you asked!
Taboola is looking for a Developer Relations Manager that will be responsible for defining and promoting Taboola’s tech brand, and managing all developers community activities.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Lead and define Taboola’s tech brand strategy
- Promote opportunities for tech leaders to talk on internal and public events: meetups, conferences, podcasts
- You will work closely with Taboola’s R&D tech leaders to motivate, and guide them to build their personal brand as part of Taboola’s tech brand
- You will work closely with Recruiting Marketing for promoting community events
- Take active part in the tech tech ecosystem via cooperation and partnerships with other companies, universities, communities etc
- Experience in launching communities events: meetups, conferences, hackathons
- Understanding the technological domain: either experienced in engineering, or with working closely with engineers
- Independent, driving to outcomes despite challenges and changing dynamics
- Ability to write and present content
- Ability to engage tech leaders, speak their language and guide them to tech activities,
- Experience and passionate in sharing content in social networks
It would be great if you also have:
- Previous technological experience
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola, they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.