We are seeking an energetic and experienced Demand Generation Manager that’s eager to help shape the future of shopping. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to manage our day to-day paid acquisition activities, lead social advertising campaigns from idea to execution, monitor and optimize performance and own significant budgets. You’ll collaborate with account development teams, Product Marketing, Design, Content and SEO to drive the growth of our brand. This is a high-impact, hands-on role that will help position Syte as a leader in the retail-tech space.
Syte is an eCommerce tech start-up in hypergrowth. We are on a mission to make shopping delightful, seamless, and intuitive by empowering brands to instantly connect shoppers with products they love. We partner with top brands, like Farfetch, PrettyLittleThing, Conforama, Shane Co., and Shein, to provide on-demand, hyper-personalized experiences that drive conversion, increase average order value, and spark lifelong loyalty.
What You'll Be Doing
- Build Digital Marketing plans with the Account development, Content and Product marketing teams and set goals for user acquisition and upsell strategies
- Collaborate with demand generation agencies to plan, execute, manage and scale paid acquisition campaigns to drive growth
- Work hands-on -- including testing, tracking, and reporting on -- "always-on" digital marketing programs, optimizing, as needed to hit growth goals
- Deeply understand program and campaign results and funnel data, and leverage this understanding to identify and test growth marketing programs across new channels
- Measure, analyze, and report on campaign performance
- Collaborate with the design and content teams to craft new messaging and creatives for advertising.
- Build and AB test new LPs, forms and funnels.
- 3+ years of experience in paid acquisition at B2B SaaS companies.
- Strong understanding of demand and lead generation, digital funnel building, paid acquisition and analysis of marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute relevant, targeted, data-driven marketing programs that result in revenue growth
- Prior experience with hands-on Google and Facebook campaign management - a Must
- Strong analytical skills and communication skills + extreme attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce and Hubspot - an advantage